How Do I...?

Can I pay my traffic violation ticket at the St. Marys Police Department?


No. Traffic violation tickets must be paid at the St. Marys Municipal Court on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or at the Auglaize County Municipal Court in Wapakoneta, 419-739-6766.