How Do I...?

Do I need a permit to construct a shed in my rear yard?


Yes, you need to apply for a Zoning Permit for any type of shed, structure, fence, pool, deck, addition, etc. If you are tearing down an old structure or fence and installing new in the same location, you still need a Zoning Permit.