How Do I...?

I don’t have the money to pay my taxes by April 15th. Can I file an extension?


You cannot file an extension for the payment of income tax. Pay what you can by April 15th. Any remaining balance will have penalty and interest charges. Call our office after April 15th to discuss your account and your plans to pay the balance.