The rules for burning outside of city limits are:
- To reduce smoke, only dried materials are permitted to be burned;
- Never use gasoline to start a fire;
- Fire must be constantly attended by a responsible person until extinguished;
- An attached water hose must be available or a 4-A rated fire extinguisher and extinguishing tools;
- Fire must be manageable in size;
- Burn barrels and uncontained piles must be at least 50 feet from structures; and
- 3 feet diameter by 2 feet high piles must be at least 25 feet from any structure.
- The Noble Township Fire Prevention officer must me contacted prior to any open burning in Noble Township.