The rules for burning outside of city limits are:
- To reduce smoke, only dried materials are permitted to be burned;
- Never use gasoline to start a fire;
- Fire must be constantly attended by a responsible person until extinguished;
- An attached water hose must be available or a 4-A rated fire extinguisher and extinguishing tools;
- 3 feet diameter by 2 feet high piles must be at least 25 feet from any structure.
- The Noble Township Fire Prevention officer must be contacted at 419-733-3857 prior to any open burning in Noble Township.