How Do I...?

Where can I get a City tax form?

  • Tax forms are available from our office at 106 East Spring Street in St. Marys. Residents of the Villages of Anna, Botkins, Minster, New Bremen, New Knoxville, and Russia can pick up a form from the local Village office.
  • Forms also can be downloaded from this web site under Forms.
  • We now offer a self-calculating, fillable form on our web site. This form is made to work for most filers.
  • A tax form can be mailed to you by calling (419) 394-3303 ext. 3198.