How Do I...?

Who do I notify when digging is to be done in my yard?


Call (419) 300-1242 for city personnel to send out an order for electric, water and sewer lines to be marked. You may also want to call OUPS for other service lines such as gas and cable at (800) 362-2764. Please call two working days before you dig.