How Do I...?

There is a dead cat on the street in front of my house. Who do I call to pick it up?


You can report a dead animal in the street by completing a City Service Request form online. The form is located on the main page of the City’s web site under the red tab at the left called City Service Requests. You may also call the Utility Office at 419-394-3303. After business hours, call the Police Department at 419-394-2325.