How Do I...?

Who do I call to report a pot hole in the street?


You can report a pot hole in the street by completing a City Service Request form online. The form is located on the main page of the City’s web site under the red tab at the left called City Service Requests. You may also report a pot hole by calling the Utility Office at 419-394-3303 or General Services at 419-394-4201.